AGEG Tourism for Sustainability is a consulting company specialised in sustainable tourism development and marketing. We work on an international, national and local scale and are situated in the Heart of Munich close to the Viktualienmarkt. Our creative and experienced team delivers from innovative, individual solutions for small projects to complete technical coordination and implementation support for complex transnational projects.
AGEG Tourism for Sustainabilty was established in 2004 as the tourism division from AGEG Consultants by the tourism expert Barbara Fritz and has since successfully developed into an independent consultancy firm.
We offer sustainable tourism development and marketing solutions to private companies, tourism organizations, governments, international development organizations (EU, Worldbank, GIZ, DEG, KfW, UNEP, etc.) and local communities.
OUR CREATIVE, EXPERIENCED TEAM
- More than 20 years experience in sustainable tourism development in Europe, the Near and Middle East, Asia,
South America, Africa and East Europe
- Extensive experience with complex projects for international development organisations
- Professional “Know-How” combined with longstanding practical experience
- International and inter-cultural competency
- We speak: German, English, Spanish, French and Russian
WHY WE´RE DIFFERENT
- Practical Approach. Our work is results-oriented and we deliver meaningful, tangible products.
- Strong Partnerships. AGEG has a well-established selected network and direct contact to tourism organizations,
international experts, international tourism organizations and international development organizations.
- Long-term Commitment to the regions and stakeholders we work with.
- Reliable Partners. Reliability, quality and personal contact with our project stakeholders are our strengths.
At the project’s conclusion, I would like to thank the team of AGEG Tourism for Consultancy on behalf of TUI AG, for this outstanding work.